Saturday, March 24, 2012

Book Cover Remake


Delirium by Lauren Oliver

Once upon a two hours ago, I was bored and I just started making this. I really don't know how I managed to even do this since I'm not really that great with photoshop. Photoshop and I obviously have a love and hate relationship!

I might show it to Lauren Oliver if I'm able to meet her tomorrow. Hope she likes it!!!

I used Kaya Scodelario as Lena. I love her!!! She has blue eyes so I had to color it brown.

The quality of the photo is quite low cause I had to enlarge it.

The fonts I used are Times New Roman(Author), Microsoft Himalaya(title and quote), and Segoe Script(amor deliria nervosa).

I haven't finish DELIRIUM yet because I'm rereading BEFORE I FALL.

FYI: compelledbybooks is my book blog on tumblr.


1 comment: