Monday, March 19, 2012

The Selection by Keira Cass as a TV show?

I've read so many mixed reviews of The Selection by Kiera Cass and most of them are negative reviews. From reviews from my favorite book bloggers I can perfectly understand why they didn't like this book. So now I'm thinking, why is this book being made into a tv show? 


I guess, maybe the story of this book is better as a tv show than in a novel so the CW picked it up for a tv show. I can't really say but hopefully it's like that or CW is just stupid and likes wasting lots of money. I heard the CW passed on making Unearthly as a tv show. I think it was a little stupid since there's a bigger chance for it to be really successful if it had the perfect writer, cast, etc. And Unearthly already has a solid fandom so it's already sure that some people will watch it but with The Selection they're going to have a hard time making it successful.


The Selection Cast (I haven't read the book so I can't really say if they are perfect):


*looks into imdb* OH MY GOD! *sees William Moseley's name* SCREAMS!


William Moseley as Aspen Leger - I have always loved him as an actor so I'm glad he's actually doing something other than Narnia. (totally going to give this show a chance)


Ethan Peck as Prince Maxon - also a fan but most of the tv shows he has been in always got cancelled so yeah not a good sign. He is gorgeous and he looks like a prince so I guess he's good.


and last but not the least


Aimee Teegarden as America Singer - I have only seen her acting in Disney's Prom and I can say she's a fairly good actress. Not really a fan. I do think she's beautiful and all that.


Honestly I would totally check this tv show out and give it a chance. If I liked the TV show I might give the book a chance.


Best wishes to CW, the cast, and Kiera Cass!!! Hopefully this turns out well so I can have a new tv show to fangirl over.

No comments:

Post a Comment