Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten Books On My Spring To-Be-Read List
meme created by The Broke and the Bookish
*some are new releases
1. Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver
Just got this one the other day. So excited to read Pandemonium since I'm almost finish with Delirium. And getting it signed by Lauren Oliver so exciting yes!


2. Hallowed by Cynthia Hand
*screams* Ugh I just want to read this book right now since I loved Unearthly so much. *deep sigh* some of my friends have already given me spoilers but I don't think that will get in the way of me liking this one. 


3. Hush by Jacqueline Sauvageau
Good student/teacher relationship novels are really hard to find so when I found this one on goodreads I was like HELLSYEAH!!! This was suppose to be my number 1 but I don't when I'll be able to have this book on my shelf since I have to order it from the U.S.. This also has been on my tbr list for a long time. The story intrigues me very very much. I'm a sucker for a really sad ending since that what people have been saying about this book. I must have the read the sample chapters on AMAZON like thrice already.
4. Wanderlove by Kirsten Hubbard
The synopsis got me the moment I read it. I really like it when I know books will take me to a different place so I immediately hit to-read. And I like saying "Wanderlove"


5. City Of Bones by Cassandra Clare
I've been dying to start this series since I loved The Infernal Devices series so much. I don't think I need to say more why I would like to read this. I'm quite sorry cause I keep passing on this one when I'm at the bookstore when I'm buying books even though I want to read it.


6. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
 The plot of this book is quite interesting. I thought I was going to wait til October when the paperback international edition comes out but I have found a bookstore that has a paperback version of this book so YAY! and Tahereh Mafi is so nice on twitter!!!


7. Divergent by Veronica Roth
I have wanted to read this book so bad but it is always sold out in bookstores. *deep sigh* and Insurgent comes out on May 1st so I really need to read this book.


8. Insurgent by Veronica Roth *May 1, 2012*
I don't think I need to explain yeah~


9.The Pledge by Kimberly Derting
The whole language thing just got me. I was kinda bummed when I went to the bookstore and found out that I have to order it. But while looking through this bookstore's site, I saw this book is on sale on one of their bookstore so I was really glad cause it will cost more if I order it.


and last but not the least *drum rolls*


10. The Golden Lily by Richelle Mead *June 12, 2012*


Warning: A lot of fangirling will occur.


Need I say more? ashkhljhdkjhasjdhkasd so the cliffhanger in Bloodlines killed me: "Dimitri Belikov has arrived" *screaming and flailing* I AM JUST SO EXCITED TO READ THIS ONE OKAY UGH I WANT TO READ IT NOW!!!!! Shipping Adrian/Sydney so HARD. And Eddie/Jill shipper right here!!! Eddie just became one of my fave when I found out that he liked Jill. Forget about Team Adrian or Team Dimitri, I'm shifting to Team Eddie!!! JUNE 12 COME FASTER!!!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome choices! I'm excited to read Pandemonum one day soon too. And I loved Divergent - so Insurgent is on my TBR list as well.

    Tanya Patrice
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      I have heard so many good reviews on Divergent so I want to read it.

      Delete